Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Taman Wisata Matahari

Taman Wisata Matahari

Taman Wisata Matahari

Jl. Raya Puncak No.KM.77, Leuwimalang, Cisarua, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16750, Indonesia

November 12, 2018 @ 09:00 (WIB)

Hi guys, I have a plan to host a special meetup at Taman Wisata Matahari on November 12th 2018, starting from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM. This meetup is wide opened for any local guides from Jakarta, Bekasi, Tangerang, Bogor and surrounding area. The main event of this inter regional meetup is sharing session that will be presented by Mr. FX Budi. Free ticket and free lunch is provided by Putra Matahari Outbound and the management of Taman Wisata Matahari as our sponsor.

So, please don't missed out this opportunity.

RSVP here

Jl. Raya Puncak No.KM.77, Leuwimalang, Cisarua, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16750, Indonesia
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Taman Wisata Matahari

Looks like a fun Meetup @Anonymous as your Meetup is sponsored, please make sure you read the section Meetup Sponsorship at https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules (its about 80% of the way down) to ensure you stay within the rules.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your suggestion Mr. @PaulPavlinovich. This is my very first meetup I organize so far. I have already read the rule and  that's why I invite Mr. FX. Budi to make sure everything is going well.

Warm greeting from Indonesia.

Connect Moderator

Sounds great @Anonymous