PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Taman Tasik Cyberjaya, Malaysia

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya, Jalan Kelab, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Taman Tasik Cyberjaya, Malaysia

Hi @PavelSarwar,

Thanks for sharing this lovely video with us! It was a pleasure for me to watch it. Do you mind to add more information about the place where you are riding your bike? It would be great to learn something new.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@KatyaL Cyberjaya Lake Garden known as Taman Tasik Cyberjaya. In bahasa melayu Taman means Garden and Tasik means Lake. Cyberjaya is a town with a science park as the core that forms a key part of the Multimedia Super Corridor in Malaysia. It is located in Sepang District, Selangor. 

Taman Tasik is a well decorated Park with a lake. Inside also have swimming pool  with Locker and shower facilities. Its a good place for friends and family hangout.  A very relaxing garden to hang out after office hours - ideal for having quiet time. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PavelSarwar,

Thanks a lot for adding the additional information. I like the fact that it is peaceful and the garden is also very nice.

Do you like biking? I'm also a fan of biking.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Great video and lovely place @PavelSarwar. Hope to meet you soon.

Namaste

Niraj

Level 8

@KatyaL Yes i like biking.