Level 6

Talsaree sea beach

Talsari Beach, Barbaria, Odisha, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Talsaree sea beach

Hi @Robiul1995,

Welcome to Local Guide Connect!

Your video is great! Thanks a lot for showing us the beauty of Talsari sea beach. Do you like fishing?

For you information, Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories and experiences while travelling, provide feature requests, organise meet-ups and many more.

I suggest you to go through the following resources to get familiar with our program: Why be a Local Guide? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect. I would like to invite you also to introduce yourself in the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Robiul1995 and welcome to Connect! 

Thank you for sharing this lovely video! 🙂 Do you live close to Talsaree beach? If so, you're so lucky to have this amazing beauty in your sight.

Since you are new here, please keep in mind that sharing more information in your post makes them more interesting and they attract more attention. Also make sure you know What are Connect topics?.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel, because it fits better there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

thanks

Level 6

thanks for watching.. Talsaree beach is near from my university...

That's great @Robiul1995 

I just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members when you are replying to them by writing @ before their name. This way they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!