TimeToExplorE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Take care about our world

Keep moving, don’t forget a family, real friends. Follow your dreams, travel and meet new people. Read a books. Take care about natural. If we will start use less plastic our world step by step going  clean.Keep moving, don’t forget a family, real friends. Follow your dreams, travel and meet new people. Read a books. Take care about natural. If we will start use less plastic our world step by step going clean.

Philippine island start a project with a metal straw. It’s amazing step in future. Hope everyone everywhere will follow. I’ll try to make a challenge!!! Let’s seePhilippine island start a project with a metal straw. It’s amazing step in future. Hope everyone everywhere will follow. I’ll try to make a challenge!!! Let’s see

El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Take care about our world

Level 7

Philippine already start a save program, they remove all plastic straw from bars and restaurants. So next next will be plastic bottles. If you travel to Philippine island take a your own metal, plastic bottle with you. Also what I see here it’s a to many glasses bottles from local beer. Hopefully they change a idea and start sell a beer from barrel. It’s mean not to much glass use for a beer. If we will can to keep here a special box where people can keep a can from beer and change for a money or water or something else. It will be nice. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TimeToExplorE,

This initiative is great, thanks for sharing!

It's about time we start using less plastic so I think switching to metal straws is a great start. 

Not only does the plastic gather as trash on beaches, it also has a huge impact on the marine life. 

The beach in your photo look amazing by the way. 

Do you live in the Phillippines or are you just visiting? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!