12 comments
Level 6

Re: Taj Mahal

Excellent 😍 thank you for your share.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rakeshroy,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo of the Taj Mahal with us. For me, this building is one of the most beautiful in the whole world, I wish I could see it in real on day. Was it your first visit there? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Rakeshroy 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Where is it located? you can share more details about the place for other LGs.

You can have a look a post about Taj Mahal in Agra: A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal

Viite: Taj Mahal

Hi @Rakeshroy,

Thanks for sharing this with us! This is one of those must-see places in the world! Do you live in Agra? It's probably always filled with tourists? I wonder, can you visit the building from inside as well? 

Have a look at 4 helpful tips to improve your mobile photography for some lighting tips. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Rakeshroy ,

Great photo! A person can appreciate the beautiful orange brown sky while the building is almost black. 

Take a look at this article GOLDEN HOUR & BLUE HOUR… ! You will be able to see more "blue hour" photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

That's a nice silhouette 🙂

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/

Hi @Venky_lightbug,

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Rakeshroy

Thanks for sharing the Eco Park Taj Mahal photo that is located in Kolkata, India. 

@BorrisS @DanniS this is a copy version of Taj Mahal and its located in Kolkata. When I saw this photo, I was also confused. 

@Rakeshroy, please add a few more information about the place with your experiences. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 7

I know TAJ MAHAL is situated in agar.... In kalkata at eco park their is a 7 wonders parks where All the 7 wounders of world are designed  ... In which Taj Mahal is one of that..