Mmmkhan's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Taj Mahal tour

Beautiful place in INDIA it s nice place come to family and friends..Beautiful place in INDIA it s nice place come to family and friends..

I have gone here it is very good placeI have gone here it is very good place

I love this place πŸ•ŒπŸ•ŒπŸ•Œ

Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Taj Mahal tour

Hi @Mmmkhan,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with. Can you tell us a bit more about your trip to Taj Mahal?

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?, as you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: Taj Mahal tour

Thank you for your photos @Mmmkhan

Taj Mahal is on my bucket list and I hope I will be able to visit it some day. Did you go there with your friends? Share a bit more details of your trip. This way your post will be more interactive. 

Don't forget to leave your reviews and photos on Google Maps. It will be of great use for other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!