Fried sausage with riceFried sausage with rice

Fried vegetableFried vegetable

Pork soupPork soup

Fried noodlesFried noodles

台灣新北市中和區福美路月星 擔仔麵 土雞肉
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Taiwanese style fried sausage with rice

Hi @ARTJOEY8866 your dishes are really awesome and I can see looking delicious too thank you for sharing your beautiful food pictures with us.

Level 8

You welcome, just hope you like my sharing, btw, this fried rice is amazing !

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ARTJOEY8866,

Everything looks absolutely delicious! Thank you so much for sharing, although I got really hungry now. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @ARTJOEY8866 for sharing your delicious foods.

這些菜都是你親手做的嗎 @ARTJOEY8866?看來真是一個高手。這種炒飯我一看就要吃吃吃。。。:)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @ARTJOEY8866,

Thank you for these photos, everything looks absolutely delicious! Please note that I have removed the Chinese (Traditional) language tag, because the post is written in English.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!