JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Taipei 101 Observatory

Amazing view of Taipei from here. Better to check the weather before visiting. If it is cloudy and rainy day, you may miss the nice view from observatory. You can reach the observatory in 89th floor via fast elevator. Taipei 101 tower has served as an icon of modern Taiwan ever since its opening. Taipei 101 is owned by Taipei Financial Center Corporation. Building has 101 floors above ground and 5 basement levels. There is tuned mass damper ball, located between the 87th and 91st floors, which stabilizes the tower against movements caused by heavy winds. Visitors can go to the 88th floor to see the damper closely. You will find souvenir shops in the observatory floor. Taipei 101 is easily reachable via Taipei 101/World Trade Center MRT station, taxi or bus.

tp101-1.JPGtp101-2.JPGtp101-3.JPGtp-101-4.JPGtp101-5.JPGtp-101-6.JPGtp-101-7.JPGtp101-8.JPGtp101-9.JPGtp-101-10.JPGtp-101-11.JPGtp-101-12.JPGtp-101-13.JPGtp-101-14.JPGtp-101-15.JPGtp-101-16.JPGView from Elephant MountainView from Elephant Mountaintp-101-18.JPGtp-101-19.JPGtp-101-20.JPGtp-101-21.JPG

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Taipei 101 Observatory, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Taipei 101 Observatory

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Wow, I'm impressed by the size of the building, I really enjoyed your photos and the place, it seems to be a perfect travel destination. I personally have only been in a building of this size in New York, in the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center) but it has only 70 floors. Have you been in another huge building like that? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @FelipePK. Yes, I have been to few other tall buildings also, like Burj Khalifa, Empire State Building, Petronas Towers etc.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Wow that's really amazing. Which one did you like most? And would you mind telling us why?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Lindas fotos las que compartiste de uno de los edificios más altos del mundo, @JoseLejinPJ, yo vi varias veces el programa en Discovery Channel sobre cómo lo construyeron y lo que más me impresionó fue el derrumbe que tuvieron y que por varios meses no pudieron avanzar, hasta que lo terminaron, la tecnología que tiene adentro del edificio impresiona, yo al más alto que estuve es en Santiago de Chile el Sky Center, llegar a l mirador me causó un poco de vértigo, supongo que en este para el caso que pueda visitarlo, tendré que ir sin comer antes jejeje 

saludos Farid.

Level 10

I liked Burj Khalifa the most. View was the best from the 'At the Top' observatory.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Level 10

Hi @JoseLejinPJ
Thank you for introducing the building symbolizing Taipei.
I would like to see New Year's pleasure fireworks someday🎆

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 6

回應: Taipei 101 Observatory

tyvm, iam living in Taipei 36 yrs, but never see and know so much about Taipei 101 building, nice to have u around and sharing with us, God bless us all.
like game.