Rizky_Dwi_S's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Tafakur alam πŸ˜‡

Rafakur alam πŸ˜‡ #repling #palagriIMG-20190104-WA0060.jpg

Wana Wisata Prabalintang Danasari, Jalan Raya Danasari, Ladang, Danasari, Tegal, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Tafakur alam πŸ˜‡

Hello @Rizky_Dwi_S

Thanks for Shearing πŸ™‚ Amazing Experience Nice πŸ™‚

Level 10

Great fun @Rizky_Dwi_S, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Rif.: Tafakur alam πŸ˜‡

Hello.  Thank you very much for the post. And the nice photo.  Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rif.: Tafakur alam πŸ˜‡

Hi @Rizky_Dwi_S

Wow, this looks like a lot of fun!.

I like to ride down rivers a lot but I never tried it on a tire.

I am doing it just on the canoe. I am so boring in comparison with you but at least I do not get wet :).

Have you ever tried it on a canoe?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Rizky_Dwi_S

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide! 

The nice and unique photo I think. 

Could you please share the experiences that you get. 

Advance thanks. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Thank you for sharing with us @Rizky_Dwi_S

Level 8

hi @VitB i'm sorry my english was bad i just copy paste it i'm never  ride cannoe but i'd like to.. thanks for your comment on my first post #let'sguide #let'sguidetegal #tegal #jawatengah #indonesia 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rizky_Dwi_S

Thank you for your reply and do not worry about your English I am not a native speaker either.

Riding rivers on canoes is very popular in my county (Czech Republic). I have done it many times. My family even has a few canoes (inflatable rubber ones). But you can also rent them. You can rent them in one place and return on another (for example 50 km further along the river). These rented canoes are usually plastic ones which mean they are good for beginners and hard to sink.

The most popular river for canoeing in the Czech Republic is the Vltava. It is actually even too overcrowded there in the summer and you feel like on the highway :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!