Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

Hi @Anonymous, @Vvincent@WaweruM@JustinAlex@NareshDarji@Sagir@DavidTito@ValeriaA_@SalmaanN@ErmesT

I had a walk today and I found a tree that made me thought about you. So I am pleased to share it with you. 

20180318_122611 (2).jpg

I hope you will enjoy.

See you

Jul

Level 10

Very cool! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Julien44. This tree almost says: "Hi, would you like jumping over the rope I'm holding?!" 🙃🙃🕺🤸

Level 10

@Anonymous When I saw this tree I thought: "hey this tree looks like a bit to Miroslav's trees!"

Level 8

Hi @Julien44.

This tree is so lovely. Its like smiling. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are some similarities @Julien44, with all the curves! 🌳🌳🌳. I'm pleased that you have remembered my trees 😁😁.

Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN,

Your view is great. I didn't catch it when I took the picture. When I read your post I thought: @SalmaanN is right this tree is smiling ;-).

Luky us smile is contagious. My day is starting well. Thanks

Jul

Level 10

Yes @Anonymous, that is so great. Since I am connected with my LG friends, I often think about you. 

Level 10

Wow @Julien44 thank you very much for remembering me! I feel honored. That tree looks really interesting, with the branch that looks like it's hanging. 🙂

@Julien44 escribió:

Hi @Anonymous, @Vvincent@WaweruM@JustinAlex@NareshDarji@Sagir@DavidTito@ValeriaA_@SalmaanN, @ermest

I had a walk today and I found a tree that made me thought about you. So I am pleased to share it with you. 

20180318_122611 (2).jpg

I hope you will enjoy.

See you

Jul

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG