helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

TRAVEL as ART.

Hello dear friends

Today I would like to tell you about my visiting Fashion Museum in Moscow.

There are perfect words :

The true purpose of your journey is not a place on a map, but a new Outlook on life.

Henry Miller.

The exhibition in Fashion Museum as a trip to the best and famous hotels in the world.

The famous ''Raffles'' hotel in Singapore, its frequent guests were the members of Royal families politicians Robert Kennedy , writers Somerset Maugham and film stars--Charlie Chaplin, Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson. We see a Bohemian colonial style.

IMG_20181014_134221.jpgIMG_20181014_144035.jpg

Here we see an exhibition dedicated to the famous hotels in Moscow-"National" and "Metropol".Maecenas Savva Mamontov and beautiful dancer Cleo de Merod.

Hotel ''METROPOL''Hotel ''METROPOL''Hotel  ''METROPOL''Hotel ''METROPOL''It's me in this hotelMaecenas Savva Mamontov and beautiful dancer Cleo de Merod.IMG_20181014_141324.jpg 

Here you can see the famous hotel''Gritti'' in Venice. The fascinating women dresses  last century.

IMG_20181014_142914_353.jpgIMG_20181014_134924.jpg Exhibition dedicated to famous hotel “ASTORIA” in Saint Petersburg.

in the hotel ''ASTORIA''in the hotel ''ASTORIA''IMG_20181014_140331.jpg 

The exhibition is dedicated to Coco Chanel. Luxury hotel'' Ritz'' Paris, where the great fashion designer lived for 33 years. You can see Chanel's vintage jewelry.

Coco Chanel.Coco Chanel.Chanel's vintage jewelryChanel's vintage jewelryIMG_20181014_141539.jpgIMG_20181014_141621.jpg  

To my friends @VictoriaV@AntonellaGr@TorM,@EmekaUlor@JaneBurunina ,

Moscow, Россия
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: TRAVEL as ART.

@helga19

Very interesting post! I‘m always surprised how much you discover.

thank you !

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Thank you dear @TorM

I always try to visit interesting place,meet nice people,discover unknown place) 

May be I always in hurry to live !) and fill my life  with interesting event!

Our life is so short....

See you soon

Cheers,

Level 9

Hi @helga19,

An interesting visit to the Fashion Museum in Moscow.

Wonderful dresses and complements from middle  last century :)))

Good Night from the South of Spain, 

Alejandra

Level 7

Lovely post and nice pictures @helga19. Nice to know you, greeting from Surabaya, Indonesia!

Level 8

dear @helga19 

Beautiful post and pictures!

The words "The true purpose of your journey is not a place on a map, but a new Outlook on life"

are perfect indeed!

cheers

Antonella

Connect Moderator

Dear @helga19

Thank you for sharing this great post.

Your pictures are awesome!

Wish you the new discoveries!

Cheers 

Jane

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: TRAVEL as ART.

@helga19 Fantastyczne!

Pozdrawiam:)

Level 9

Dot.: TRAVEL as ART.

Thank you very much @Anonymous, @JaneBurunina, @AntonellaGr, @AndrianN, @AlejandraMaria, @TorM

Level 10

@helga19 a museum about a different and beautiful topic, fashion trends. Loved the idea. Your photos gave me a tour of museum at my home in Karachi. Come to Karachi, we will see places here 😍🤩