JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: THE BEST RELIGIOUS SITES TO VISIT

Thank you so much @U-royFelixA, Indeed we need to explore this places and appreciate their beauty and work of art put in here. 

Please share pictures of similar places from Nigeria.

Thanks

@U-royFelixA wrote:

Whoa! @JonasKL These are imposing edifice and architectural marvel.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

You are welcome @SalmaanN. Please do add more. 

Level 10

@OSAMA thanks for share Macca ❤️

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Waaaau! 😲😲😲😲😲 this is amazing @AlMutebi. Definately this is much better than even what I have posted. I have to tag these guys to see this @AlMutebi, @AnuradhaP, @SalmaanN, @Badruddeen, @U-royFelixA, @OSAMA, @WaweruM, @MahabubMunna, @DiAnaUS, @TraciC

@AlMutebi wrote:

That's some interesting architecture there @JonasKL and i don't think we have anything close to that here in Uganda.

Happy Science Uganda

Happy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science Uganda

Old Kampala Mosque (Built with funds from Gadhafi)

Old Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala Mosque

Ediofe Cathedral Arua

Ediofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral Arua

Namirembe Cathedral

Namirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.comNamirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.com

Rubaga Cathedral

Rubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.comRubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.com

Level 9

This is awesome @AnuradhaP, Frankly when I was starting this post I didnt know I could see beautiful places like this. This is amazing @MahabubMunna, @AlMutebi, @Badruddeen @OSAMA, @NareshDarji

I like it

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@JonasKL Very interesting thread. I am sharing a photo of Sri Dalada Maligawa(the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic), Kandy, Sri Lanka, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha. Photo credit: Sri Dalada Maligawa.

Level 9

Thank you too @MahabubMunna for replying to this post. Please share the coolest built religious monuments around your community. It wil be fun and educative for others to see these hidden places and someday they may travel there to experience for themselves. 

Level 8

This is the Maldives Biggest Mosque in the Maldives. It's called Masjidhul Sultan Mohamed Thakurufaanul Auzam

Enjoy. Cheers

Level 8

@JonasKL wrote:

Waaaau! 😲😲😲😲😲 this is amazing @AlMutebi. Definately this is much better than even what I have posted. I have to tag these guys to see this @AlMutebi, @AnuradhaP, @SalmaanN, @Badruddeen, @U-royFelixA, @OSAMA, @WaweruM, @MahabubMunna, @DiAnaUS, @TraciC

@AlMutebi wrote:

That's some interesting architecture there @JonasKL and i don't think we have anything close to that here in Uganda.

Happy Science Uganda

Happy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science Uganda

Old Kampala Mosque (Built with funds from Gadhafi)

Old Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala Mosque

Ediofe Cathedral Arua

Ediofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral Arua

Namirembe Cathedral

Namirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.comNamirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.com

Rubaga Cathedral

Rubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.comRubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.com

@JonasKL Awesome. I like it.

Connect Moderator

@JonasKL This is great topic for all ... 

I want to share one of our National Mosque Baitul mukarram photographs and story ...

2017-05-24 (1).jpg

For details info just visit this ....... Wikipedia

2017-05-25.jpg

Connect Moderator

I've no pictures about this topic but I upload some pictures from internet.Golden Temple, PunjabGolden Temple, Punjab

Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh GayaMahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya

Pushkar, RajasthanPushkar, Rajasthan

VaranasiVaranasi

Stakna monetary, Leh-LadakhStakna monetary, Leh-Ladakh

Haridwar,Haridwar,

VelakanniVelakanni

TirupatiTirupati

AmarnathAmarnath

Credits

http://traveltriangle.com/blog/religious-places-in-india

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.