cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU ALL FOR CHOOSING LOGO FOR PROJECT #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld; LOGO COMPETION IS OVER, WE HAVE A WINNER

๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—  THANK YOU ALL AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE TASK!!!  ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld; A WINNER IS LOGO designed by: Miroslav Popovic - @MiroslavP

๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—  Thank you everyone who participated in this project so far, especially the initiator himself @ermest. Also thank you @

I OWE A GREAT GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND WHO CONTRIBUTED TO GETTING A LOGO THAT
WILL REPRESENT THE IDEA OF THE WHOLE PROJECT IN A WORTHY WAY, AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!! ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— 

This logo is now available for everyone to freely use it, for the needs of the project, in a format that is given, without any changes to the content, except for resizing:

There are 4 options for download (2 main logos and 2 watermark logos):

DOWNLOAD:

1. A #LGCTW LOGO MAIN 1000x648px

A #LGCTW LOGO MAIN 1000x648pxA #LGCTW LOGO MAIN 1000x648px

EXAMPLE A

A #LGCTW LOGO EXAMPLEA #LGCTW LOGO EXAMPLE

2. B #LGCTW LOGO MAIN OUTLINED DARK 1000x648px

B #LGCTW LOGO MAIN OUTLINED DARK 1000x648pxB #LGCTW LOGO MAIN OUTLINED DARK 1000x648px

EXAMPLE B

B #LGCTW LOGO EXAMPLEB #LGCTW LOGO EXAMPLE

3. C #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK 1000x648px TRANSPARENT

C #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK 1000x648px TRANSPARENTC #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK 1000x648px TRANSPARENT

EXAMPLE C

C #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK TRANSPARENTC #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK TRANSPARENT

4. D #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK 1000x648px WHITE

D #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK 1000x648px WHITED #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK 1000x648px WHITE

EXAMPLE D

D #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK WHITED #LGCTW LOGO WATERMARK WHITE

Thank you!

- MAIN IDEA FOR THE  LOGO:

I found the inspiration for creating the logo in the project itself and in the description that @ermest has gave.

The main idea (guideline) was that I had to include all the factors that are important for this topic!!!

- Explanation of the logo -

Let me start from top:         

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 1.png   #LOCAL - Refers to every individual who is an important and crucial factor when it comes to things that will happen on a more global scale. 

๐Ÿ“ Pins used to mark places on maps we use as a universal symbol for determining an important place on the map, her is for letter O of LOCAL which as a circle represents the planet.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 2.png - GUIDES๐ŸŒŠ -  As guides we represent the leading force and the initiators of the movements that are important to us all.

Thus, at the letter S, there is a wave that splashes the earth, which should represent the strength and influence that we, as an integral part of the planet make to our existence.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 3.png     - WORLD ๐ŸŒThe central part of the logo is the Earth's it self  with water that covers 78% of its surface, that is why in space Earth reflects the blue light and it appears blue. That is why we are also called Blue planet.

Water is critical for our survival, everything spins around it.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 4.png   - HANDS OF HOPE ๐Ÿ‘  - As individuals, we are the ones who look forward and strive for a better future and the ones who creates a healthy environment.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 5.png   - HANDS  OF HOPE ๐Ÿ‘ HOLDING THE WORLD ๐ŸŒ  - Hands of hope reflects one person holding the Earth's destiny in their hands, and how well that person treats the planet and how caring is for her.

The passage between two hands represents the water flow and how influenced human power is on the planet because everything we do is related and has a domino effect on the planetary level.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 6.png    - OCEAN POLLUTION ใ€ฐ๏ธ - Also, two hands with the first water wave creates a person who holds Stingray fish in their hands as a kind of representation of how we should care for our animals.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 7.png    - STINGRAY FISH ๐ŸŸ - This is, at first sight, a hidden message, but very important because all the nature we pollute is directly reflected on our oceans and the living world in it.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 8.png  - CLEAN THE WORLD โœจI deliberately carved the CLEAN letters because I wanted to emphasize that we are the ones who NEED TO GET OUR HANDS DIRTY so that we can purify our nature and oceans.

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 1a.png  #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo Part 1b.png  - PIN ๐Ÿ“Since everything circulates around us, when the water re-enters Earth's atmosphere from the oceans, it turns into clouds and rain, that is why this PIN (Imagine it is in blue instead of green color) is a symbol of RAIN DROP that falls on face of the earth, and we are again the one who decides what the taste of that rain will be like, whether sweet or bitter. Hopefully it will be sweet, I vote for SWEET!

๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—  THANK YOU ALL AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE TASK!!!  ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

Serbia
74 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: THANK YOU ALL FOR CHOOSING LOGO FOR PROJECT #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld

Thank you for your post, @Anonymous@ we can feel your happiness for having your logo choose by the community.

I want to thank you together with all the people that worked for producing a logo, in the spirit of this community.

The explanation of every single element is amazing.

Congratulations

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @ErmesT

Sincerely, Miroslav

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous Nice one, the stingray - and well hidden indeed.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @JanVanHaver. I believe that good logo design needs to include hidden and obvious massages. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Connect Moderator

Congratulations.... @Anonymous

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Big thank you @NareshDarji

U had some fantastic ideas about how logo should look. I love all the colors u used, and ideas u have, it was great to have u onboard!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ 

Level 10

@Anonymous Congratulations. 

Mahabub Hasan
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @MahabubMunna!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Level 10

Congratulations! Brother @Anonymous๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘