Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THANK YOU ALL FOR CHOOSING LOGO FOR PROJECT #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld

This content has been removed.
Level 9

That's Great @ErmesT

I really liked your  "more action and less rumours" style of working. Also thanks for considering me eligible to join you sir. I will be happy to work with your project. Need some guidelines for connecting, actions and all.

Will happy to assist @ErmesT, @Anonymous, @DavidTito

Regards,

Hitesh

Connect Moderator

Feel free to explore the several sections of the activity @Hitesh_68

You will find a fantastic group of Local Guides. Myself I am very proud of being part of this project.

Yes, I gave the kick off, but now the project is moving on his own legs, thanks to the actions of a great group of people. Respect is due, for them

Ermes

Level 8

Id like to insert  the word Action:  in to  Follow us on #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld as follows in Summary:

@ErmesT Yes your action Commenced us to get us this far...(success rate very high)  @Anonymous  his action Commenced an icon to the project Worldwide (success rate very high) Me @DavidTito action to bring it all to life for all to see (success rate very high)

we have past midterm so time is among us so please Join us in the fun, Thank you on behalf of the already attended,

@ErmesT wrote:

Thank you for joining us @Hitesh_68

Yes, the team LGCTW is doing a good job, and the great logo made by @Anonymous is already used all around the world.

The support of @DavidTito on the worldwide “Mymaps of plastic pollution” is simply super.

Have a fun with us

This is what I mean with "more action and less rumours"

Level 8

@Hitesh_68 We would be very happy to have your initiative

@Hitesh_68 wrote:

That's Great @ErmesT

I really liked your  "more action and less rumours" style of working. Also thanks for considering me eligible to join you sir. I will be happy to work with your project. Need some guidelines for connecting, actions and all.

Will happy to assist @ErmesT, @Anonymous, @DavidTito

Regards,

Hitesh

support your welcome