Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: THANK YOU ALL FOR CHOOSING LOGO FOR PROJECT #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld

Mr. MiroslavP

It is interesting and exciting the latest steps and involvement between mine and Local Guides activities. In fact, as can be noticed my involvement with Google Maps is get strong and really compromised by me as time passes. 

But, because the invitation I received to 2018`s Meeting I realized how big and complex is the Local Guide lifestyle, and how valuable were all my honest and comprimessed actions I had had been taking since the beginning. Being honest, at begging some friends criticized me to spent my spare time taking photos and writing honest and responsible avaliations from so many places. For sure, I was right when I decided to get impartial and honest with Google Maps. 

You all are what I really expect from Google. 

For sure, I intent to be part of this great "family". 

Yours, 

Ricardo Rosario

Ricardo Costa Val do Rosário
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to hear that @Rcostaval, and just a little advice, when u want to referr to someone use tagg symbol. Type @, and there would be suggestions right away from that post where u write, or start typing a name of a person you want to talk to. That is how we will get notified.

You are welcome at any time for additional help...

Level 7

Hello @Anonymous I actually just saw the logo contest from @ErmesT and I found it to be very interesting and relevant, reading through to see the final logo and here we are. I extend a big welcoming heartfelt congratulations to you on your logo. Your explanations for every element directly captures the purpose, i particularly marveled at the hidden message of the "stingray fish", it expresses dept [I am sure all fishes will forever be giving you kudos]. It is a great work and a great project. Cheers to success.

Kind regards
Emeka Jones

Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU TRULY @JonesParapaso!

Your words are so honest and supportive, I especially like the idea that all the fishies will give me tons of kudoes 😁😁 !!! 🎏

I'm completely satisfied that u understood all the meanings behind logo and hopefully that will inspire you to think about our community and our efforts to clean this world! ☺️☺️

Level 7

@Anonymous It is my pleasure... ermm meanwhile I was looking for where to add an simile but couldnt see, maybe its because I am using a laptop... Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

If using laptop, then just type this

🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonesParapaso@ If using laptop, then just type this

🙂

Level 7

🙂 🙂 🙂 I just did... 🙂 🙂 🙂

Level 9

Great @Anonymous

And

The Director @ErmesT

Many Many congratulations for the initiative taken by you. The whole world is needed such a great rescue operation before we are to late to prevent ourselves from polution and global warming.

I am very thankful to @ErmesT for sharing the link for this great initiation. I am ensuring for best possible effort from myself and openly inviting you for my little help or contribution if needed personally, please feel free to contact me anytime.

@Anonymous congrats mate for having good guardian and your hard working.

Many Many Congratulations again dears..

Regards

Hitesh

Connect Moderator

Thank you for joining us @Hitesh_68

Yes, the team LGCTW is doing a good job, and the great logo made by @Anonymous is already used all around the world.

The support of @DavidTito on the worldwide “Mymaps of plastic pollution” is simply super.

Have a fun with us

This is what I mean with "more action and less rumours"