Toul Tom Pong ( Russia ) Market.

our taste, our style.
———————
🚪 Open Everyday
🕖 7am to 7pm
📌 Location: Toul Tom Pong Market
📱 Tel: [REDACTED]
———————

Local Brand near Toul Tompong MarketLocal Brand near Toul Tompong MarketLocal Brand near Toul Tompong MarketLocal Brand near Toul Tompong MarketGood service and good priceGood service and good priceGood priceGood pricevery nice decor to visitvery nice decor to visit 

Toul Tom Pong Market, Saint 163, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 comments
Level 7

Re: TES'ME Coffee

cool

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Darokeocambodia and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos! 

Since you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post, and to make the most of your experience, you can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

As a reminder, Connect is a place to discuss with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind as this is in violation of the Local Guides program rules.

Please also keep in mind that we don't encourage Local Guides to share private information, contact information such as phone numbers or physical addresses. If you would like to share some more information about a place, you had better share a link to Google Maps.

P.S.: I have redacted the contact information that you shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @RadieN thanks for cmt I think you should come to taste their coffee and lemon tea it’s impressive. 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the recommendations @Darokeocambodia 🙂 I will try them when I visit Cambodia one day.

By the way, you can also leave your photos and review on Google Maps as well if you haven't done that yet. I'm sure it will be very useful for future customers who are looking for information about the place.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

ok thank you so much @RadieN