Duke7012's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

Szia . Miklós vagyok Magyarországból. Szép mapot. 

Level 9

Re: Tell me where are you from guys ?

Hemant018 wrote:

Hi guys 

@Hemant018- I'm from Sonipat/Delhi/Muzaffarnagar. Where are you from?

Looks like you're new to connect, a warm welcome to the official forum of local guides. Connect is a place where you can ask questions about map problems, share story, give feedback to Google etc. Google moderators/ Connect moderators are to help you in correct direction & solve your problem other local guides can help you too. Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to other Local Guides? Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 
  • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • Here you can learn more about using local guide connect. This is our help center.

Hope to see you around.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tell me where are you from guys ?

Hello @Hemant018,

Welcome to Connect!

I have merged your topic with the already existing one here.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

thanks for the tips, 

Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

Szia. Szivesen. Máskoris segítek. Üdv miki.

Level 8

Hi, i from Brazil, thabth for sharing great infornation And tips

Level 10

Hi @Charlesoliveira nice to know where do you come from

Great job

Regards

PaDeSSo

Indonesia

Level 5

@Charlesoliveira Szia.  Ismerős a neved. Nem irtunk egymásnak? De ha nem akkor is szivesen fogadom a tippjeidet. És az információkat. Jöhet. Üdv. Miki.

Level 2

hello

How are you and where are you .

Former Google Contributor

Re: hello

Hello @negihere,

Welcome to Connect!

There is the same topic that you posted here. Please feel free to reply to the topic and read the previous replies.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators