Duke7012's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

India - Nice to meet you. God Bless You. Take care my friend.

Level 5

@PalashDas  Nektek is minden jót. Édes apádnak  jó egésszéget. Sok szerencsét a mütéthez.

Level 8

Please write in English - it also recommend you - please use English to post in GLG Connect.

Level 8

Hi Subier, I am G.P.Sinha from India, I also like to make a friend from all over the world so that I could come near him & know about him and their place.
Level 8

Make friend is good but more important work as GLG to contribute your knowledge and efforts to make Google Map Better. Thank You.

Level 7

Hello @Duke7012 

You have just made a friend from India. That's me 😉 

And as we say, "Namaste," I welcome you on this amazing journey called "Local Guide." 

google-plus.pngtwitter.pnggoogle-maps.pnglinkedin.pnginstagram.png

Level 9

Hello @Duke7012

Who iam and where iam from:

Name: Radhi

I was born in the heart of the Saudi Desert. When I became 7 years old, I went to the primary school in a small village not far away from my traditional house. then I joined the intermediate school in town after that I moved with the family to a city called Hail to continue my studies. iam now working as human resource officer and business man in restaurants so far two branches .

And proud saudi local guide level 9

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 8

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

This is great, I am from India, the city of Joy. Love to have more information from your country.

Best

Samir Mukherjee

Level 7

Independence, Kansas

Level 4

Hi friend, this show of your love for all people of the world is something beautiful which is too hard to find somewhere. This love has name and she is name AGAPE love. Love which is basically of biblical principles, which tell us to love friends and enemys in same time. This principles I wish to lead my life and it working. My name is Danijel, friends call me Danny, I'm writing to you from Serbia, and on my language " Hallo. " it is said " Zdravo. " , " How are you? " - " Kako si? " and " Nice to meet you! " - " Drago mi je što smo se upoznali! " Bye, God bless you. 😉