Duke7012's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

Thank you for sharing your location with us here, Vinvan!

Level 5

Thank you for connecting with us from Romania!

Level 5

Hello, quincy1. I live in Trinidad.

Level 5

Thanks for sharing your location with us here, quincy1 from camden, tn, us

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings,

I am from Los Angeles, but am living and exploring Japan.    I mostly post about food places, natural hot spas, Japanese festivals, cuisines, Japanese rice brews, and landscape.   

If planning a visit here don't hesitate to ask me anything you want to know...

Level 5

Thank you caroly. Tell us about the beauty of your country, the culture, the people, the festivals, tell us all about where you are from...

Level 5

Hello, RicardoLopes from Portugal. I'm excited to meet people from around the world and know about their country. Tell us about Portugal; the good, the bad, the ugly 🙂

Level 5

Hello, Rebekah123. I'm from Trinidad. Nice to meet you!

Level 5

Hello, SUMANAINDIA. I'm happy to connect with someone from India. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies! 

Level 5

Hello, Ulrico. I'm happy to connect with someone from Columbia. I'm Vanessa, born in Trinidad, part of a twin-island called Trinidad and Tobago, located in tropical Trinidad. We are famous for our warm climate, inviting beaches, welcoming sights, friendly locals, beautiful women, and ohh!!! the food! My ancestors were brought here from India through the sugar cane indentureship time. Trinidad is Cosmopolitan in its people due to the fact that it consists of the descendants of several diverse cultures fused together from different parts of the world during slavery days. We celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali & Indian Arrival Day,  the Muslim festival of Eid, Emancipation Day, Shouter Baptists Liberation Day, First Peoples Heritage Day, Tobago Heritage Festival, Christmas, we have Catholic churches, Anglican churches, Jehovah Witnesses' churches, Spiritual Baptist churches, and listing these are just to show how multi-cultured we really are. And, of course, beyond this diversification, one is privileged to an array of food and palatable treats to tingle any taste bud to pleasure. Some restaurants include Indian, Arabian, Syrian, Chinese, Creole, Cosmopolitan, available exclusively or combined, depending on which gourmet location you choose - and we Trinis, we love our bellies!