Duke7012's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

Hungary. Próbáld a Google fordítót.

Level 5

In Hungaryan. Próbáld a Google forditót. Nekem is az megy.☺☺☺☺☺☺😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😀😀😀.

Level 5

Részemre öröm hogy ilyen távolságban is vannak barátaim. Magyarország. Nagyhalász.🙂🙂🙂🙂☺☺☺☺😊😊😊😊😁😁😁😀.

Level 5

Szép napot kedves  helyi            utmutató. Miklós köszönt Magyarországból.☺☺☺☺☺☺😊😊😊😊😊😊😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.

Level 5

Helló. Én Nagyhalász helyi utmutatója vagyok de igyekszem kiterjeszteni . Szeretnék minél több embernek segíteni.😊😊😊☺☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😀😀😀😁😁.

Level 5

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

Helló. Európából , Magyarországból kószöntelek .🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙂🙂🙂☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂☺☺☺☺😊😊.

Level 5

From Hurghada,Egypt

أهلا

Level 8

Hola soy ulrich desde colombia!

Hello I am Ulrich from colombia!

Greetings for you!

Ulrico V. Richthofen
Level 2

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

i am from Mississauga , Canada...(YYZ airport of Toronto...is same....in Miss-aga)....Altho' i lFrench, German, Hebrew & Urdu in Uni..& in school...English is my mother-tongue...and i am an English major.

I howver, am not fluent in any way...with those other learned languages, for simple reason....that i never used them ....( u-don't use, u lose....ok)

At this time i would like to hook-up with one or more guides while visit Melbourne, & Sydney next week....before my Australia journey ends.....as in the winter of ( Jan-Feb, Mar 2018)...i am interested in travelling to a warmer clime in South America, like perhaps Ecuador.....so pls let me know ....feedback on anyone of opposite sex...ie Female guide i can hook-up with...ok?

Brian Pinto.

Level 7

@Beard04 wrote:

Greetings and Hello 👋 

I am a Local Guide in Kansas, 🇺🇸.My usual salutation is "whatsup", with of course the usual head nod. I know, kinda old and probably over done. 😀 but that's how i roll!

Glad to meet you, good luck 🍀 and keep up the good work.

Welcome here to local