Duke7012's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

I am a Local Guide from Vietnam.👌 I want to make friends around the world! 😊 I love your country, I love your language. Say "Hello" in your language to me 😉. I'm glad to hear you. 😍 In my language, "Xin chào"!

1,115 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FRO, LOCAL GUIDES?

hallo @Duke7012 Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

My name is Ermes, I'm a local guide from Italy

As this is one of your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 9

Welcome Welcome Welcome 🙌🙌 🙌😁👍🎉@Duke7012

Am Osama Local Guide from Jordan 😁😊😁

Level 10

Thank you for your useful tips! @ErmesT. Nice to see you and have a nice weekend!

Level 8

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

Hello friend. I am from Nepal. In my language we greet people by 🙏 "Namaste".  Love to see and connect with people around the world. Keep adding new stuffs in Google and help people around the world.  

NAMASTE from Nepal

Level 6

Namaste 🙏 This is Vijay,

@ErmesT wrote:

hallo @Duke7012 Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

My name is Ermes, I'm a local guide from Italy

As this is one of your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Local Guide from India. I want to make friends around the world! 😊

Level 10

Nice to meet you! @Vj_nag 😄

Level 10

Namaste @NepaliGuide! It is great to hear people from Nepal ❤️

Level 4

Cześć 🙂  It's polish word to say hello 🙂

@Duke7012 wrote:

I am a Local Guide from Vietnam.👌 I want to make friends around the world! 😊 I love your country, I love your language. Say "Hello" in your language to me 😉. I'm glad to hear you. 😍 In my language, "Xin chào"!

Level 2

Hallo. My name is Sohrab. I am a guid from Netherland. We greet with hallo. Or salam alaikum in afghan.