ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

T-shirt and Badge for Comilla Local Guides Member.

Final DesignFinal DesignComilla Local Guides is a leading Community to promote one of the Best or Beautiful part / region of Bangladesh that is Comilla and we also guide to promote whole Bangladesh. We always tried to Invite all local people to join Local Guides and share their local beauty to the world. Last year 23 December we got supported as a Unofficial Local Guides  Community. So in the Coming 23 December we are arranging a Annual Meet up to celebrate our Community 1st anniversary, Called Google Local Guides Annual Meet Up - 2017, Comilla.

For more Happy Celebration we also invited All Bangladeshi  Local Guides as a Local Guides Reunion celebration at Comilla. So we also make our Community T-shirt ( Unofficial) and Badge for all Meet up attendees to make a Friendship mark.

New T - shirt with the new logo.  Logo with Bangladesh Maps and  Mark for Comilla division.New T - shirt with the new logo. Logo with Bangladesh Maps and Mark for Comilla division.

IMG_20171202_212937.jpg

BadgeBadge

FB_IMG_1513891858715.jpg

We also made some limited edition export quality T-shirt for our worldwide fellow Local guides friends. But it was so high cost to send via Mail to all.  So we sent a few T- shirts for international friends. 

@OSAMA & @IlankovanT already posted there response on Connect after received.  

We are so happy That you all accept this friendship mark. and Hope we will share more in future to make stronger our Community and Local Guides Fellowship.  

@TraciC @HelloJess @MariaBi @JeslynL Hope you like this share...

@OmarBD Thanks a lot for this arranging..

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee  for make these Beautiful Design and you both make a great team work for our coming Meet up...

Happy Guiding!!!

Happy Mapping!!!

Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
24 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: T-shirt and Badge for Comilla Local Guides Member.

Level 10

Level 8

Wow this so awesome @ShafiulB colour choice and logos 😍. All the very best and congratulations to you and  Comilla Local Guides Membes. 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

wow @ShafiulB, do you want to know if I like it?

mmmm, I simply love it, I really love it, it is so beautiful 🙂

Want to know more?

Front

Spoiler

and back

Spoiler

wow, I am so happy

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@LucioV wrote:

@ShafiulB wrote:

@LucioV @DanielaBP @ErmesT @DavidTito @NirajBhusal @BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN Hope you also like this post and gift....

Happy Guiding!!!

Yes, my friend, as you see in a preview 😄

Ha ha!!  I love you both..  It is a special one..   with Kudo Couple.....

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 10

Hello @ShafiulB I have high level of appreciation on your team work.  Works are inspiring to other local guide communities aw well. Sorry that I may seem unresponsive about gifts but I will display the gift when it will be in my hand. All the best for you first anniversary program regarding community. 🙂

Level 8

@ShafiulB I love it I'm showing it off everywhere public media Google+ as well here  and again below here badgersbadgers

Thank you from PerthThank you from Perth

This shirt Gift from ShafiulThis shirt Gift from Shafiul

Connect localguide modalConnect localguide modal

Level 8

@LucioV check out the end of this thread I've posted more photos bro

Level 8

I really like them @ShafiulB! I hope you’ll have good time for your celebration.

I’ll be waiting for your photos and videos!