AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: T-shirt?

Hi @Razakokl

I have removed your personal contact details from your post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Please also note that Local Guides T-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ in 2015. That was a one time thank you gift. As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. No Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. We do appreciate your enthusiasm, but there are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides - hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Sana Poh my Tshrt Tayo maka local Guide

Level 6

Google Local guide T-shirt

Hello for everyone. I am already Level 6. But I don't know how to get 1TB for google drive. Also How can I get Local guide T-shirts? Can anyone help me? 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Local guide T-shirt

Hello @Ali_Sheykh1999,

Welcome to Connect.

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to this topic T-Shirt, there you will find more information about the Local Guide T-shirt.

About your other question, please be informed that the Drive Storage was a promotion we offered Local Guides from 2015 through March 2017. Please check this post Drive storage promotion has ended for further information.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Is there any gifts who reached 5+ in 2018?

Google Moderator

Hi @Shashidharsp,

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region. 

Local Guides who have opted in to receive benefit emails will be updated with any new rewards. I encourage you to check your email settings and update/monitor your email preferences as well as your spam or promotions folder.

You can also learn more about points, levels and rewards in the Points, levels, and badging article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Iam level 6 i want a t shit
Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

Iam krish792 level6. How to get t shirt
Level 8

Iam krish792 level6 how to get t shirt
Level 8

I reached Level 7 LOCAL GUIDE TILL DATE I DIDN'T GET THE T-SHIRT HOPE TO SEND IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. .

Jayalakshmi rao. s 

Local Guide 

Level 7