AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

@FelipePK I know Local Guides who received T-shirts less than 6 months ago what is this rubbish 2015

@FelipePK wrote:

Hi @mohammedgaber8,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I'm moving your post to this topic T-Shirt, feel free to check it out. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Level 2

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@VlLo wrote:

Google sorted my LG mail in spam and when I found it I lost an window of opportunity to claim it... when I mentioned it they said there will be a new opportunity next year... but Google's promises are not what they used to be...

Aybilja volim tvoj kulstil starimoj, hebiga nebuju oni  translejtali noting odovega kajmi bumopisali.

Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

@AmarSu sure I do think some of information is second hand, to reason I say this is because I'm very active Local Guide on Connect and I don't miim much about what's going on and if you check my status against some Googlers you will see mine is much higher

Level 8

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Dear@dbdmafuz How can I get a google local guide t-shirt

Former Google Contributor

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Hi @Hiteshkoli,

I just wanted to let you know that you question has been answered in this post and you can check here

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Then now what is gift from Google 2018?and what is our benefits from earning points

Former Google Contributor

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hi @Uday4562,

Bear in mind that perks come and go all the time. Some are regional, some are worldwide. Keep an eye out on the Announcements board for new perk announcements.

Also note that the points that you earn lead to higher levels of the program, as well as to benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.

Benefits, like invites to special events, are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: T-shirt?

Respected Google's administration

[Redacted] this my email address

My Google maps 6th grade 

Please give me local gaude T-shirt

[Redacted]

Level 8

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Thanks

Kalam
Level 8