AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Can I get Local Guides T-shirt right now?

Hi @amiliaretno,

Welcome to Connect. 

I would like to inform you that your question has been answered before and Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I'm moving your post to that thread so you can take a look for more information. 

Additionally, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Tshirt

@Rao-Jaswant-Singh@amiliaretno U ovom trenutku Local Guides ne dobivaju vise T-shirt. Ranije su primali postom na svoju adresu. Sada primaju samo bodove i medalje. Zato je manje entuzijazma. Local Guides trebaju vise entuzijazma. Vjerojatno će uskoro opet nešto biti jer je pala zainteresiranost. Nova mjesta teško se dodaju, ali lako brišu. Slike su pogrešne i komplicirano se prijavljuju kao pogrešne. Upravo se mijenja management na Geo odjelu, pa će uskoro biti bolje

Level 7

Re: HOW CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL LOCAL GUIDES TSHIRT ALTHOUGH NOT FREE OF CHARGE ?

@PaDeSSo i am interested to learn how you add fancy badges to your posts i.e animated flag, social media profile links etc. If you don't mind sharing 

https://goo.gl/maps/kDSjmakBYSU2
Level 10

Re: HOW CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL LOCAL GUIDES TSHIRT ALTHOUGH NOT FREE OF CHARGE ?

Assalaamu'alaikum brother @360_explorer warm Regard from Indonesia.

We click our photo account, then click My Setting, in private profile we choose private information, after that we click signature, and we can input anything our account codes there.

Thanks

PaDeSSo - Bandung Indonesia

Level 5

i want local guide t shirt

IMG-20180616-WA0083-1.jpg

IMG-20180616-WA0081.jpg

Level 10

Re: i want local guide t shirt

Hi @Parwaz106

The T Shirt, perk offer is closed now, at present no perks are offered by Google. You may register in setting, to get email notifications for perks offer, whenever it is announced you will get email by Google.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 7

@PaDeSSo 👍JazakAllah brother 

https://goo.gl/maps/kDSjmakBYSU2
Level 9

Re: i want local guide t shirt

Hi @Parwaz106
Welcome to Local Guides Connect. As mentioned, t-shirts were offered as a one time gift in 2015 and once more in 2017. You can read about the details here. In addition, I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the thread that is for t-shirts to keep the discussion together. Thanks!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Re: T-Shirt

@AakashK 

Hi! Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Ranjan
Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

I would also like to receive it at a T-Shirt
I'm at level 8