AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Tshirt

Hi @Rakeshroy:

Please have a look at the solution on this post.

I will also be merging this thread with the existing post to keep the conversation together.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Re: T-shirt?

I am level 8 with 7 million viewers on my credit! I live in Montreal Canada and would appreciate a t shirt for local guides! Large size!!!

Rsvp.

Level 8

Re: T-shirt?

Hey#Montrealsam,

Google only gave the shirts as a limited time promo. They haven't given shirts in a while. You can buy them now to help give you credibility, but google does not give them out anymore

Level 5

How i get local guide tshirts

How i get local guide tshirt....

Former Google Contributor

Re: How i get local guide tshirts

Hi @Abhinavkr,

Welcome to Connect! As mentioned in this post the T-shirts were a one-time gift back in 2015 and they are no longer available.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

why

Level 6

T-shirt Local Guide

Hey hii I am from Maharastra,in India, I have completed my 4+ level.how to get local guide t shirt

Level 6

Tshirt

I have completed level 5 how to get local guide tshirt

Level 8

Re: Tshirt

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Level 8

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!