Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

T-Shirt

How to get a local guide t shirt.

Connect Moderator

Re: T-Shirt

Hey @JoinalA, Google sometimes gives out Local Guides t-shirt during their official events. If you're referring to the teal colored ones, they were given as part of annual gift for Local Guides level 4 last year (you had to fulfill certain requirements that I won't elaborate here).

They also used to sell the grey one on the Google Merchandise store, but it's currently not available. I'd say keep an eye out for future Local Guides related opportunities for a chance to get one (not guaranteed of course)

Level 5

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Is this annual gift (t-shirt) will be provided by google each year..?? or its just for that year only..??

Rakibul
Connect Moderator

@RakibulI As far as we know, it was only given for last year. There is currently no information that the same thing will be happening again this year.

Level 8

I'm glad as of last year people got what they needed but those of us need a process for obtaining an I.D. card.

I've been questioned several times. It makes me nervous that someone may take it incorrectly and take it into their own hands.

Jodi

@IvanY wrote:

The card and stickers were given to moderators/ owners ofLG communities that have been trained.

They used to sell the gray Local Guides t-shirt from the online and onsite Google merchandise store, but I recently checked and it's no longer there.

The blue ones were given out as a special perk for all* Local Guides that reached level 4 before early December last year (forgot the exact date)

*Where applicable. Google wasn't able to send the t-shirts to some countries.

Level 7

T-Shirt

How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

my point is = 532

Level 8

Betreff: T-Shirt

Please use the Search function.

Level 8

Thanks for your reply.

@JodiL wrote:

I'm glad as of last year people got what they needed but those of us need a process for obtaining an I.D. card.

I've been questioned several times. It makes me nervous that someone may take it incorrectly and take it into their own hands.

Jodi

@IvanY wrote:

The card and stickers were given to moderators/ owners ofLG communities that have been trained.

They used to sell the gray Local Guides t-shirt from the online and onsite Google merchandise store, but I recently checked and it's no longer there.

The blue ones were given out as a special perk for all* Local Guides that reached level 4 before early December last year (forgot the exact date)

*Where applicable. Google wasn't able to send the t-shirts to some countries.

Level 8

how to get free local guides t-shirt.

hi,

hello friends i am thiru from india.now i am completed level 3 and now in level 4 and 256 points.

my qustion is how to get the free google  local guide t-shirt. then how to i am get the local guide submmit.

i am a electrical engineer.
Former Google Contributor

Re: how to get free local guides t-shirt.

Hi @Thiruvasagam.

The t-shirt was a one-off thing we did last year. And as for the summit, when the time comes we will announce it 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.