AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Hi @Sainath98 Google doesn't give Local Guides T-shirt. You are welcome to print your T-shirt on your own. But however when doing that don't use the official Local Guides Logo. If you also search the community well, you would see that this topic has been discussed as well too. 

Level 6

I do wanted some products from Google as a local guides. I didn't have a smart phone or a camera around 2015 or so. 

I do oppose Google for this action 😞 😭

Level 6

I agree with you. I do feel bit uncomfortable when I take a pic of a shop or something to add in maps and need to explain what I was doing in detail before completing my work. 

Level 6

The colour of the T-SHIRT shirt is pretty good and it should be in this way. We don't want to be highlighted when we are doing photographey right? It distracts our work.

I wish I could get something from Google that I can wear while taking photos for uploading in maps.

The feeling itself is making me excited. 😇

Level 6

Local Guide T-Shirt

How can I get a Local Guide T-Shirt?

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide T-Shirt

Hi @Tharindu_Dilshan

Please read this thread

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Local-Guide-T-shirt/m-p/292888

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Hie @Tharindu_Dilshan ,

As my bro @NareshDarji mention 

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

welcome to LG Connect @Tharindu_Dilshan 🙂

you can collect a LG tshirt from @IlankovanT contact him 🙂

cheers ! 

Level 8

hey, how i get this t-shirt for me ????

Level 10

Hi @Somsenater

I agree that there should be some identification for a local Google guide in order to make it easier for him/ her to take pictures. 

Not everyone is very welcoming in allowing strangers to take pictures of their place and many in Pakistan do not understand this local guide thing