Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: T-Shirt

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته من محافظه الاقصر احمد طه هاشم خليفه

Level 1

Level 2

Re: Can I get Local Guides T-shirt right now?

I would like to receive T-shirt from Google. What to do?

Level 5

Re: Google Local Guide T-shirt

@JeslynL Hvala na tvom odgovoru koji nam je puno toga razjasnio. Sa tvojom pomoći sve je jasnije, mada ne potpuno kristalno jasno sto i ne treba očekivati ovdje. Uglavnom je zaista velika šteta sto su mogućnosti za doznavanje vise detalja o radu Marsa relativno limitirana. Puno pozdrava i nastavi dodavati tvoje doprinose na Maps.

Level 1

t shirts 

Level 5

@LAXMIDHAR

Welcome to the official community of Google Local Guides. We are happy to have you here. 

This is your first post in connect so allow me to provide you some useful information.

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forum, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.

Hope to see you around.

Level 7

Hi @LAXMIDHAR

Explain briefly about your post.

Best regards,

Buddhadeb

Level 2

T-Shirt

Hello!

I am a local guide from Egypt, I want to know if i am qualified to get (Local Guide T-Shirt) or not

If not What are the requirements for get the T-Shirt

Former Google Contributor

Hi @mohammedgaber8,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I'm moving your post to this topic T-Shirt, feel free to check it out. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: T-shirt or id

@nikitabasenko I've seen shirts handed out with letters recently for some reason they keep it all a secret don't why it is only T-shirt its got something to with Community owners on G+

for following the program which I can't find either good luck.

@nikitabasenko wrote:

Does anybody knows where can I get T-shirt of "Local guide"? Or some kind of "Local Guide Goole ID"?

It would be much easier to make pics let's say in malls. Less questions from store owners.