AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Merchandise

Anyone else wish there was google local guide merchandise? I wish I could have a hat or T-shirt for when I'm out so people stop looking at me weird when I take non stop pictures. If there is merchandise where can I buy it at? 

Connect Moderator

Re: Merchandise

Hi @Lititz_Dad

"Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift."

This is the official reply, that you can find in this post, in which I am merging yours too

Level 7

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Alright, thanks @KlaudiyaG

Backhouse
Level 5

Re: T-Shirt

Najdraža @Tracy javi htio javit TShirt da i ja dobijem. Ja sam level 5 a dobija se sa level 4. Ja još nisam dobio. Sto se dogodilo u vedjuvremenu. Meni se čini d Google mene ne voli,

Level 5

Google t shirt

how to apply Google local guide ID card and t shirt local guide level 5

Level 10

Re: Google t shirt

Hi @Visakhbabu

Google is not issuing any ID Card, if required you may show your digital profile. And T Shirt perk offer closed now. To know perks information email you change your setting to get emails about it, so you may know in advance.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @July 2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 9

Re: Google t shirt

Thanks @VijayDesai for responding.

@Visakhbabu

Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform. Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on the official support page found here.

You can also read a bit about this on this page "Why be a Local Guide?"

I'm going to merge your post to the existing posts regarding t-shirts. Thanks.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 5

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Me too, I 'm level 5 and i dont know how to get this. who can tell me know ?

Level 2

paper bag

karan rajpoot paper bag

Level 5

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

@hackerpro536 Ako živiš u USA.  Ako ne onda ništa.