AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: How can get local guide T-Shirt?

Hello @alokverma_av,

This topic has been discussed before. I would like to ask yo to search the community before posting.

I have moved your topic here - T-Shirt.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Re: T-shirt?

Stop emailing on the subject of t shirts!

Level 8

When you reply to a discussion on one of these forums, you automatically start receiving updates as others add to the conversation. You need to unsubscribe from this thread by going to my subscriptions on the top right under your picture and you can remove yourself from this conversation.

Hey @Montrealsam,

You can unsubscribe from this topic by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner and selecting Unsubscribe. The other way is what @awesomecreation suggested.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Tshirt

Hi guys i heard about some T-shirt...

Can someone explain to me please?

Thanksss

Level 8

Re: Tshirt

Hi @Caciaro86

At the moment I do not think there is any.

Here is "Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides" so far ---- created by @StephenAbraham

Cheers

Re: Tshirt

Hi @Caciaro86,

Your question has recently been answered in this thread, which is where I'll be moving this post.

Please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

How can i get my google guide Tshirt.

How can I get my google guide Tshirt?

Level 9

Re: How can i get my google guide Tshirt.

Hello @Harsh44

Hope you are having a good day bro 🙂

The local guides t-shirt was a one time gift & is not available any more.

But,

Local guides receive gift in terms of perk, which comes from time to time. Unfortunately right now there is no perk available for local guides. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

by visiting to above link you can manage your mail settings for future perks.

Hope you get your answer

Level 10

Re: How can i get my google guide Tshirt.

Hi @Harsh44 LG tshirt was a perk for LVL4 LG in 2016; if you are looking for Google apparel, have a look to official merchandising store: https://www.googlemerchandisestore.com/