cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: mystry

Hello @bhatithebhanu

@

Welcome you to the local guides connect.

It's seems like you are posting first time here in connect.

I will suggest you to introduce yourself to the community Here.

To know more about connect go through this Link.

Google gave T shirt once as a welcome gift to local guides which is no longer available.

Also local guide is a volunteer job without excpetine anything in return.

Regards,

Shravan

Connect Moderator

Re: mystry

Hi @bhatithebhanu

Welcome in Connect. As indicate by @ShravanJain (thank you) "Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift."

You can find more information in this post, in which I am merging this one.

Follow the useful indication given by @ShravanJain to know how to interact with the community.

Ermes

Level 7

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Hey Guys! 

@Hiteshkoli

@sweetheart

@Benny63

@ProfArunCM

@bdmafuz

Here is the Answer for your query!

Hope this will help.

Cheer

Vasudeo

Checkout my recent Post on Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair!

Vasudeo
Former Google Contributor

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Hello @Hiteshkoli,

This topic has been discussed a lot in the past. Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I have merged your topic with the already existing one here: T-Shirt

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Google T Shirt

I am local 6 Google local guide from India. Can I have Google ID and a Google T-Shirt?

Connect Moderator

Re: Google T Shirt

Hello @ayan7926, please check this post to find out more about this topic.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Re: Google T Shirt

Hi @ayan7926 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

As declared in the post shared by @JanVanHaver (Thank you) in which I am merging also this one: "Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift."

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

Not got Google awards

I am on level 6 badge, can any one tell me where I will get google t-shirts.

Level 9

Re: Not got Google awards

Hello @Abhineet_kum

I take this moment to welcome you to the connect community

You won't get any T shirts for reaching level six (6)but you can get other perks which varies from region to region , recently I got a coupon of flyreobe from google.@

Since you are posting here for the first time I will suggest you to introduce yourself Here.

To know more about Connect and how things work here go through  this Link.

And feel free to ask if you have doubts.

Regards,

Shravan

Level 9

Re: Not got Google awards

Hi @Abhineet_kum:

There are perks that come and go, but they do vary from region to region. It depends on who partners with Google. You can read a bit more about perks here.

As for the t-shirts, they were a one time gift in the past and I encourage you to read the solution in this post. Since your question is regarding the t-shirt, I will be merging your post with that thread as well.

@ShravanJain: FYI - the Google drive promotion is no longer offered and was stopped March 2017. More information can be found here.

Note that Local Guides is a volunteer program where guides contribute to Google Maps because they enjoy helping other users. 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!