AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tshirt

Hi @prasanlokh

T-shirts were given as an one time thank you gift, which is not available any more. Please check out the accepted solution of a thread on the topic. I'm merging your post to the thread.

Cheers!

Level 8

where can i get a google guide t shirt

where can i get a google guide t shirt, do i need to buy them or can i get free, where can i get it ?

Connect Moderator

Re: where can i get a google guide t shirt

Hello @kusal, please check this post - it's an older post, but I think the content is still valid.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Re: where can i get a google guide t shirt

Hi @kusal

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I can confirm the reply also given by @JanVanHaver.

Here an excerpt: "Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift."

I am merging your post on the relevant thread

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon :

Ermes

Level 8

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

wehh telatt mas ..

Reody Rustam
Level 8

programnya sudah berakhir 

@budi1969  menulis:

Bagaimana cara mendapatkannya?

Reody Rustam
Level 8

Bls: T-shirt Local Guide

salam hangat  .. 

@Masbi  menulis:

keren kaosnya..salam dari yogyakarta local guide

Reody Rustam
Level 3

Kayaknya klo bikin sendiri gpp kali yaa...

@nurmansali wrote:

@iyudhi : kalau bikin kaos komunitas sendiri logo diperbolehkan ya dengan menggunakan unofficial community logos ( logo bintang tiga ) ?

Former Google Contributor

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

@MgTT @PasinduG @TanjaAdor @AkinPen Hi all, this shirt was given as a one-time thank you gift for our community moderators (program has been sunset); there are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides. 

Hope this clarifies.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

hey @TusharRayate congrats. 

That's an achievement. Can I just ask about the Moderation experience? How to apply for it or is it purely based on your contributions?