AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Local Guide T-Shirt

Hi @TRob4:

At the time, it is not possible to obtain a Local Guides T-shirt.

This post contains further details about the t-shirts that you may have seen in social media. I will be merging the posts together

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Which level I got local guide T -shirt?

Level 3

Gimana yu caranya bisa jadi local guides 

Level 2

Re: T-Shirt

Tuesday

Level 3

T shirts

Where can I get the Google local guides t shirt.

Level 2

Re: T-Shirt

I agree. I definitely don't want to represent Google. But my gosh, the businesses are making money because of my pics. Many have used my pics for their Google page. So they get professional looking pics for free, while all I get is a "BADGE" that's not even tangible.

Former Google Contributor

Re: T shirts

Hi @Mehulgupta,

Welcome to Connect! The T-shirts were a one-time gift back in 2015. Please take a look at this post for more information regarding this topic.

If you have other questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Keep moving ahead 

Level 5

Need a Local Guides T-shirt

I am Ashraf Al Zayed, I need a local guide T-shirt for easy to control my work.

Level 8

Re: Need a Local Guides T-shirt

@Zayed

that program is ended and that is only for Googlers,stay tune for future marchendise 

have a look at this Post

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/td-p/11554