Re: T-Shirt

Level 6

T-shirt Local Guide

i have reached label 5 , so how can get get t shirt 

Former Google Contributor

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hey @Debashish1,

Welcome to Connect.

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

Please note that I have moved your topic to the already existing one here - T-Shirt.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

How can I get my local guide t-shirts?

Connect Moderator

Re: T-Shirt

Hi @Debashish1 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I'm merging your post to the one related to this subject, and already linked by @ayann

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon πŸ™‚

Ermes

Level 6

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

How can I get local guide t-shirts?

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TristosezdesetRagu and @AakashK,

Please take time to read the whole post here - T-Shirt.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Now Official Google Local Guide T-shirt is not available for anyone. 
@DrTousif18@TristosezdesetRagu

Connect Moderator

hi @DrTousif18, t shirt from Local Guides was a gift in 2015. If you refer to the red t shirt, it is a gift for community moderators since the program has ended last year. πŸ™‚

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 4

Local Guide T-Shirt

Hi, is it possible to receive a Local Guide T-Shirt? How does one obtain one? Thanks!