AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: How i can get T-shirt?

Hi @rrathod5387 and welcome to Connect!

As this topic has already been discussed in Connect, I decided to move your post there. Feel free to check Traci's post for some additional information concerning this subject.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Sayang ya program nya diberhentikan...padahal bagus lo program nya...bisa buat penyemangat juga

Level 5

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

apakah cuma komunitas ya.. yg bisa dapet kaos.. gimana dengan  indifidu yg banyak memberikan kontribusinya di gmap. 

Connect Moderator

Re: T-shirt & local gide card

Hi @fahadhasankhan

Please follow the indications given by @Icok about how to interact with the community.

Local Guides shirts were a one time thank you gift in 2015 and also a gift to our unofficial community moderators in 2017 when Google closed support for unofficial communities.

Local Guide do not provide any card

Of you want to show that you are a local guide, you can show your contribution page.

I am merging your post on the main thread.

Ermes

Level 8

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

They do not believe us when we say in Turkey comes from Google. even if I do not want to take a free picture. so I need a google tisort or card to believe me. because there are so many frauds with google name here.

edirne360.net
Level 8

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@LLT@AakashK@OzkanTR@ErmesT@KlaudiyaG Yes it is happening to me too.  Is any official T-shirt will get us, I am Level *8 Local Guide & facing the same problem in Pune city. If Google can give this official t-shirt who reached level 6 or 7 then it will work faster in India.  I think for Indian peoples Google map is still so much unaware. If Google makes some competition or something different then it will spread very faster & it will 100% profit to Google because they will get more traffic to them and people will start to use Google products more as compare to today's rate.

Level 6
Level 6

Re: T-Shirt

كيف يمكن الحصول على تي شيرت و بطاقة مرشد ؟

Level 7

When will I get local guide t-shirt

Respected Google,

I'm YUSUFSHAIKH

My level is 7 on Google maps

I contribute my self very well on Google maps.I want a local guide t-shirt

When will be u  provide please tell me.

If I can get this t-shirt means it will help me more as a local guide.

Please give me feedback as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Yusuf Shaikh

Google local guide

Andhra Pradesh

India

Level 5

Re: T- shirts for local guides level 3 and above

Former Google Contributor

Re: When will I get local guide t-shirt

Hello @Sallu677,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I have merged your topic to the already existing one here.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators