AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

From India I'm with u Ms Teresa 

Level 7

Great thinking but how 

Level 7

Take a look what Google writes about 

Below are a few guidelines regarding use of the Local Guides brand that will help us protect it and allow our users recognize and identify official communications.

• Do not use the Local Guides logo or any other Google logo.
  • Do not name your product(s), domain name(s), website(s), company, or other assets “Local Guides,” “Google,” or anything similar that may make your product appear to be an official Google product. This includes imagery shared by Local Guides or Google Maps.
  • Do not use “GOOGLE” in your social media account name or handle. If you use “LOCAL GUIDES” in your social media account name or handle, clearly state in your bio/description that you are not an official channel or affiliated with Google. Do not use the Local Guides logo or other Google logos as your profile image.
Level 8

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Yo quiero una camisa así de google local Guide por favor cómo puedo obtenerla 

Level 7

Top man....mooie T shirt 👍

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Irlanda_32

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

The red shirts were given to Unofficial Community Moderators as a one-time thank you gift when we announced that we were no longer supporting the communities. Unfortunately these are not available for purchase.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

T-Shirt

why Google can not send me local guide T-shirt & card....

Former Google Contributor

Re: T-Shirt

Hey @Arham-sheikh420,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I have merged your topic with the already existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Where I got this t-shirt

Level 7

Local guide t-shirt

Where I got local guide t-shirt