Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: T-Shirt

Thank you for the explanation 

Level 6

Re: T-Shirt

I would like a Tshirt!!

Level 7

How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

I have reached Guideline Level 7 in Google Google has not yet received Guidet's Card or T-shirt So when will they get?

Reply my ans ,,,?

Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

T-shirts are no longer given away to Local Guides.  Google ended that promotion.

Google also ended the promotions that gave Local Guides free file storage space on the Google Drive servers.

Level 10

Those who got the shirts are winners in a particular event or competition organised by Google so just keep tabs on. 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 9

@MrLabule wrote:

Those who got the shirts are winners in a particular event or competition organised by Google so just keep tabs on. 

@MrLabule- From where you got these information? There was nothing like that in past. @sputnikjim- Please do not mention the perk which is not currently active nor being asked by original poster.

@Vishal_patel Please refer to the both link mention below and take a closer look on solutions.

1. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Google-Local-Guides-ID-Card/m-p/...
  2. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/m-p/11554#M119373

Thank you

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @Vishal_patel 
Local guides t-shirts program ended.

Level 7

T-shirt Local Guide

Hi 🙂

Why I didn't receive any t-shirt?

or How do I get a t-shirt? 

Please help me.

Former Google Contributor

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hello @HANEN_,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift. They are not offered anymore. 

I have merged your topic with the already existing one here.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hello Local Guides,

same question again :- How can i get the the card and t shirt of local guides from google ?

Manohar Lal Kumawat