AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local guides T-Shirt 2018

@ayann I have gone through some previous posts. It will be helpful if your sharing complete details at a stretch

Level 8

@JibinPaul

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before start an discussion in localguidesconnect at first Search the community if your discussion related question is already asked. May be someone has had the same issue, same question, same request or same suggestion. So, it's can stop making duplicate discussion.
  • Use 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section to share your beautiful photos with description.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding.Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides.
  • Checkout the terms & conditions about posting on LG forums.
  • Use this link to meet the Google moderators
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Use Google Local Guides forum to check any fellow Local Guide around you.
  • You can also connect with Local Guides on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!

Hope you can understand.

Level 8

@StephenAbraham Yes bro. Is there any particular connect page or something like that for kerala. Am part of fb page !.Thank You in advance

Level 10

@JibinPaul I sent you a private message. Please go there and reply. Thanks. 🙂

Level 8

@ayann Great information. Thank You very much. I will take care  of it in future

Level 7

rewards for t-shirt

Hii  Google maps team,

I am sahilnegi for local guide.  you have started to give rewards for t-shirt. because i have reached level 6 so i have got my rewards. I know that you have closed the rewards of t-shirt . but It is the huge mistake for google maps because local guides are the title for the people who are joinings the google maps. there local guides t-shirt provided to feel better and good for our local guides they are very happy. 

thanks u

yours

sahilnegi

place: 2nd E 23A kalpana vaishali sector-2 ghaziabad 

Landmark: near skytech magadh apartment buliding

state: uttar pradesh

pin code:201010

Former Google Contributor

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hey @Vaibhav02, to stop receiving notifications from this discussion thread specifically, click on the three dots on the top right of the page (below "Start a discussion") and select "Unsubscribe" from the dropdown. 

To manage notifications from Local Guides Connect as a whole,

1. Click on your profile icon on the top right of the page

2. Go to "My settings"

3. Click on the "Subscriptions & Notifications" tab to manage your notification preferences

Hope this helps. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Thanks friend.

Level 4

Re: T-Shirt

How do I get a T-Shirt for all of these Comments I have worked on Everyday!!!!! Because I Travel too Many Places, and have written Many comments too all of the Places I went too! Too Help out People when they are Traveling! I think I deserve something for doing this! Thank you, God Bless  Lisa

Level 8

Ynt: My Local Guides T-shirt

Tebrikler