AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

How to stop the notifications from this page?

Level 8

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

@TusharRayate Wow, you were a community moderator 😍

Good to hear 👏👏 and congrats ❤️

Level 6

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hey I am from nepal and i am level 5 local guide when will i get tshirt

Connect Moderator

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hello @akashpoudelnp, as I have already mentioned in previous post, the T-shirt of Local Guides was only for a small gift in 2015. While the red T-shirt was a gift for community moderators as its program has ended in last year, 2017. I hope it helps 🙂

Thanks, 

Nunu

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Re: Local Guide T shirt

Halo @KlaudiyaG

I am local guide indonesia.

I want to ask whether google sells an official T shirt?

because I see in some online stores sell it. with google logo, local guide, and other art about google.

what if i buy it, and that's edition limit

does it break the rules? because i love google

Level 8

Local guides T-Shirt 2018

Will i get a Local Guide T shirt now?.

Level 8

Re: Local guides T-Shirt 2018

@JibinPaul that offer has been expired this offer was for, those who are crossed level 5 with in 2015 if I'm not worng that is now for googlers only

According to @TraciC

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Level 8

@ayann Sir I Have searched the previous discussion but those were outdated. I just wanted to confirm that some new offers are there or not .Thank You in advance

Level 10

@JibinPaul The best and easiest suggestion will be to have the local LG community print local t-shirts for community members. There are recommendations and rules on what can or cannot be printed on t-shirts. Such as the Google Logo and official LG Pin can only be used by Google themselves etc and cannot be used by non-Google employees.

Currently the LG community in Kerala (where you are located) are working out the local community logo and I believe once it's done, local t-shirts can be printed there in Kerala. Keep in touch with the local community there for updates.

Level 8

@JibinPaul it's just fine man welcome to our family do you know how to use connect or should I give you a whole description?