AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to get my annual gift from Google

Hello, I am a Local Guide to Level 5, how can I apply for my annual gift?

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to get my annual gift from Google

Hey @miloudi2439,

As you can see in this reply, the annual gift was a one-time offer in 2015. So it is no longer available. 

If you have further questions, please Search the community and/or visit the Help Desk.

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Re: How to get my annual gift from Google

thanks .

Level 6

T-shirt Local Guide

I would like ask as being a local guide and i'm now level 6 at the moment so I like to wear Google local guide T shirt for 2018 and i'm not asking anymore I JUST ASKING TO GET THIS AS A ONE-TIME GIFT thank you 

Level 7

how to get local guide t shirt

i reach 7 level but i m not got local guide t shirt

Re: how to get local guide t shirt

Hey @iamashwin and @ushansameera,

As mentioned above, this was a one-time gift in 2015. Please refer to this post for more information.

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

NadyaPN (Google Moderator)  mam I reach level 7 so what is any others gifts local guide level 7

Level 9

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

just awesome

Hey @iamashwin,

As you know, as a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Perks/Benefits for specific locations are available from time to time and as you are eligible for any of the benefits you will receive an email update. 

Make sure you’re signed up for these updates by reviewing email preferences on your Local Guides settings page.

Thanks,

Nadya

Level 7

thank you  NadyaPN (Google Moderator)