cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Tshirt

@Arielshlach wrote:

I I think  i deserve a tshirt, is there a way i can get one

@Arielshlach- Please try searching in the forum before to start a thread. Here is a link to solution with same thread. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/m-p/11554#M119373

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

How can i get google t shirt?

How can I get google T-shirt. I am in level 6 . anyone have solution connect me my email- <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>

Level 9

Re: How can i get google t shirt?

@Mani76 wrote:

Anyone have solution connect me my email- Remove your mail I'd from your post. 

@Mani76 -  Connect is a public forum and sharing personal information here is not permissible. Edit your post and remove your mail I'd. 

@Mani76 wrote:

How can I get google T-shirt. I am in level 6 .

Please try searching before to start a new thread in connect. Have a look into the link mention below. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/m-p/11554#M119373

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

@TusharRayate

Congrats!! Happy for a fellow Puneri local guide 🙂 Could you share your contributions on Maps and LGC that got you the gift?

Level 7

@TusharRayate

By the way what is the address in "From:" section on the envelope?

Former Google Contributor

@Mrdurden553

As we shared in this post, Local Guides shirts were a one time thank you gift in 2015 and also a gift to our unofficial community moderators in 2017 when we closed support for unofficial communities.  At this time we are not offering Local Guides T-shirts for individual purchase.

@Vaibhav02,

If you would like to definitively be sure that the person who wrote this saw your post, you may want to add a tag to your messages - please put a "@" before the username so that the person knows you asked the question 🙂 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Bonjour@BruceDM,

Puisque beaucoup de guides locaux réclame le T-shirts pourquoi ne pas le proposant à la vente sur votre site marchand Google 

Bonne journée et bonnes contributions à tous 

Level 6

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

I am also a local guider and still waiting for my t shirt to reach at Mumbai my home place so guys pls let me know how Would I be able to get my t shirt soon 

Connect Moderator

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

@Vivekmishra950 wrote:

I am also a local guider and still waiting for my t shirt to reach at Mumbai my home place so guys pls let me know how Would I be able to get my t shirt soon 

Hi @Vivekmishra950, just to make sure, do you refer to that red T-shirt ? The T-shirt was a gift for community moderators as the program has ended last year. As the benefits of being local guides, you will receive perks depending on area you live. Hope it helps you 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 6

@TusharRayate  congrats !!!

now I am in level 6 ....please help me / guide me how I get this type of t-shirts from Google ?