AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

i don't get The T-shirt from Google

I got level 4 on Google map local guide but till i Don't get any T-Shirt from Google
Level 8

Re: i don't get The T-shirt from Google

Hi @Sunilkumarjena,

There is no active Perks from Google that will send T-shirts to us Local Guides based on our Level.

Where do you get the idea that  Google are sending T-shirts to us LGs?

Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

Ya que no hay camisas de local guides me haré una yo misma 

Level 7

I crossed Level 7 but T-Shirt Received

I crossed Level 7 but T-Shirt Received. anyone please guide me how to redeem T-shirts and stickers

Level 10

Re: I crossed Level 7 but T-Shirt Received

@AntoYesuraj As far as I know, there is no T-shirt currently sent for Level 7 or any Level at the moment. Nor stickers. Where did you hear/read of this? There is currently no redemption for T-shirt/Stickers reward.

You may want to look at this link which is your personal Local Guides Home, if you qualify for any perks, it will be listed here. If it's blank, then there are no perks currently.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home?utm_content=Marketing

Level 4

Why I don’t get local guide t shirt

I am level 5 local guide from India why I don’t receive my local guide t shirt 

Connect Moderator

Re: Why I don’t get local guide t shirt

@Shpatel1725, the Local Guides Tshirts were only given out one time at end of December 2015 as a "Thank You" gift to Level 5 Local Guides, the highest level at that time to Local Guides whose countries would allow TShirts to be accepted as gifts. 

Since that time, Local Guides has not given out Local Guides Tshirts as a limited-time perk (or as a benefit).

Currently, Local Guides perks are determined by Level and by region or country. 

In your country, you would be notified via email or be promoted here on Connect if there is a Local Guides perk that you could be eligible for. Perks, in general, are only for a limited time and are always changing.

Stay active here in the Local Guides Connect Community for the latest news.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 6

Local guide t shirts

How Can I Get a local guide t shirt? 

Level 2

Re: Local guide t shirts

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2017 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship

Level 10

Re: Local guide t shirts

@basha143 wrote:

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2017 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship

Hi @basha143, I have to correct, the year was 2015!