AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Whats the use if this then

Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Whenever there is a meetup and u reach a good level , u get a tshirt (mostly in level 5 earlier) and cards and all....

last time in Bangalore there was a meetup held in jayanagar palace and level 5 at that time which was considered to be top most level got the blue local guides tshirts and all..

Do read the solution of this post.-

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-can-I-Get-Local-Guides-Card-amp-T-Shirt...

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 6

T-Shirt

Hello my dear friends. my self jitendra nayak. I also like to local guide 

Level 6

Re: T-Shirt

How can I get the the T-shirt of local guides from google

Shubham Raj
Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

Scroll up,  for the reply has already been given. 

Level 7

Re: local guide in india

Hi @Kalam, This feature(Google Local Guides brand T-Shirt as perk) had been stopped by Google Local Guides long before. Now they are giving Google Play offer as Perk.

Level 8

Local Guides T-shirts

what is the eligibility for google guide free t-shirts and how I eligible for this? Now I am in level 7. Please help me, anyone.

Kalam
Level 7

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Hi @Kalam, Google Local Guides has stopped giving T-Shirt has reward or perk. As a new perk forn Google Local Guides, Local Guides who reach Level 4 and beyond by August 31, 2017 have a chance to receive 3 months of Google Play Music and 75% off a movie rental on Google Play. Offer availability varies by country and must be redeemed by November 30, 2017.

For more visit: support.google.com/local-guides/answer/7362580

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Hi @Kalam thanks for the question. From time to time the Local Guide T-Shirts become available in the Google Store. I must correct @MaqsoodPoovadka in that the T-Shirts have never been a perk.

T-Shirts have been sent out to Supported Community Moderators and as a gift. They are sometimes provided when Google sponsor a community meetup or organise a program meetup (e.g. the Summit).

Regards Paul