AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Come si può ricevere la maglietta di Google Local Guide?

Hello @Alberto360

About your question Please read this answer by community moderator @TraciC it's helping yo

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/T-Shirt/m-p/11554

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Why i can not got local guide t-shirt ?

I have done level 6, but I have not got googel local guide t-shirt. 

Why??? 

Please tell me, what is problems? 

Level 10

Re: Why i can not got local guide t-shirt ?

Help @Aravindchaudhari Google Doesn't give out T-shirts to Local Guides anymore.  As per what Tracic Google Moderator said here: She said and I quote her

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. You can find more information in this link here as well:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/T-Shirt/m-p/12349#M656

Level 8

Not recevied t-shirt offers , after complite level 6 ??

I have complicated level 6, but not received t-shirts, Any one tell me why??? 

Connect Moderator

Re: Not recevied t-shirt offers , after complite level 6 ??

Hello @Aravindchaudhari welcome to Local guide connect community. 

This perk ended in 2015

Please read this answer by Community moderator @TraciC

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/T-Shirt/td-p/11554

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

درود بر شما انسانهای خوب من عاشقانه شما دوستان خوبم را دوست دارم و امیدوارم شما و خانواده و ملت عزیز شما همیشه شاد و سالم باشند من برای کمک به توریستها و مسافران‌بین المللی نیاز به کارت شناسایی و تیشرت       راهنما دارم چگونه تهیه کنم 

Level 6

Yes i am in level 6 but i have no local guides card and t-shirt....?

Level 6

@ErM wrote:

I am in Level 4 and I Dont have Local Guide card and T-Shirt?

Yes i am in level 6 but i have no local guides card and t-shirt....?

Level 5

Local Guides T-shirts

Not get t shirt from google,had you all guys got it.

Level 9

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@Pkumar35

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.