AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

That's sad thing to know @F-Rathore that you face such problems. 

Being local guide is difficult in Pakistan. 

Good luck with photographey and local guides

Level 6

Re: Google local guides T-shirts

Can you tell more details @HelloSamsonR

Thank you

Level 8

local guide t-shirt

i think google map distribut his t-shirt with symbol of local guide to level 7 or above local guide.

Level 8

Re: local guide t-shirt

good in India also

Level 8

yes bro google local guide Labour hard to take a photo and post on map

Level 8

That would be great if they brought back that promotion to those in higher levels @sandsonk 

I know it was a promotion reward earlier in the program, but no word if it will ever return 😕

Level 8

yehh dina

Level 9

I would be so happy if they did that! That would be awesome!

Level 9

@sandsonk We are happy to have you here. 

I hope you know that:

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

tha