cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Muje help chahiye. t shirt

Level 1

T-shirt?

I want a t shirt from google for a local guide?

help me to get it.

Level 9

Re: T-shirt?

Hello my dear @Amrit007 have a look what our Google Moderator @TraciC says. 

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

First of all you should know difference between polish and english languages and write post in appropriate subforum.

It is your first task.

Map TC, Gmail TC, Chrome RS, Map RER/RL (retired), LG L8, G+ Community Moderator
Googler

Hi @LovelyPL I'm going to move this post as it was indeed written in English on the Polish board but it was likely an error and not intentional posting as some folks are not familiar with all of the boards and process here.

@Amrit007

Welcome to Connect! Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
    • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 
    • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
    • If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides
    • My favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys
    • When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE. WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi  @Amrit007 Welcome to Local guide program.

Enjoy mapping !! 🙂

Hi @TraciC  Thanks for nice and detail information which is really wonderful learning for any new LG on the www.localguideconnect.com

AJ Singh
Level 6

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@TraciC wrote:

@HiếuL The Local Guides t-shirt shown above was a one-time gift given to Level 4 Local Guides in some areas in 2015. No more t-shirts are given out at this time. 😞

Well It's been 2 years since then. How about starting a competition and the top contributors will get some free or discounted goodies which will show that they are connected to Local Guide of Google.

Level 6

Local Guides T-shirts

Hello google guide Team,

I want a local guide t shirts on level 5 can u tell me a good way

Level 6

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Dear Nasir Ali,

You can get your own T-Shirt printed, I believe it is not something official from Google.