AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

its a really nice suggestion , if we can be provided with some identification like printed t shirt etc.
Level 1

You mean like not having "Google" printed in it? We could just purchase shirts from Google instead, but it wouldn't say anything about this group. Or if you're asking if I read the other comments about not being allowed to have google listed on the shirt, why yes, yes I did...hence the question of getting a simple group shirt without Google printed on that. 

All I was suggesting was those of us interested could perhaps create some sort of matching shirt - or something - that shows we are all together as a group. I'm just learning about all of this so I hope you've not been offended by me trying to suggest an idea. 

Or if you mean something completely different, maybe I'll need you to be more specific! LOL

Level 1

Thank you for understanding what I meant and backing me up on it! I definitely look forward to working with you! 🙂

Level 5

Google Local Guide T-shirt

Hi, I'm level 5 local guide from India. I've seen people at level 5 getting cool Google Local Guide t-shirt. But I came to know that we do not get that t-shirt anymore. I really loved that T-shirt. Can you guys please do something or can Google start distributing those t-shirt to level 5 guides again? It'd be really amazing to wear that t-shirt and travel the world. I love contributing to Google maps. Thanks 🙂
Level 8

Re: Google Local Guide T-shirt

@Stan  I too love to have LG T shirts. 

Instead of T Shirts google sent us Swiggy Coupons and Ola Select Coupon right. May be in future google can give us T Shirt Lets hope for the best.

There are lot people expecting T Shirts.

I request all LGSummit selected candidates to discuss on this matter at Summit. People love to have Tshirts.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Local Guide T-shirt

Hi @Stan, @ShaikMohammed. The Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift. As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase.

You can, however, design your own unofficial t-shirts and items like pins, stickers, etc. and share it among your community. A couple of communities have designed their own unofficial items: TorontoMymensingh, Bangladesh, Slovakia and Comilla are just a few. We only ask of you not to use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials. The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only.

I recommend searching the community before posting as the topic discussed here has most been discussed multiple times. This will save you some time and avoid duplicate conversations on Connect. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Re: T-shirt?

Why Googlemerchandisestore is not ship to Pakistan? Google is for everyone, not only for USA and Canada.

Level 7

Local Guides T-shirts

How do I get local guide t-shirt please let me know

Level 9

Hi @ManthanD,

The Local Guide T-Shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides back in 2015. No such T-shirt are distributed after that.

Thanks

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Local Guides T-shirts

Hey Google,

My Big dreams is working with google. May be i will not get that, but i am request you all, Please get me one T-shirts with Name of Google. My size is 5XL. 

Thanks & Regards

Dhimaan Aditya GM

Bangalore India