Level 7

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Where I got this t-shirt

Level 9
Level 9

@LucioV wrote:

the answer you gave is wrong.

The question was "Please let me know where i can get Google Local Guide T-Shirts"

Your answer was to point people to the merchandise store. Simple question: Is it possible to get a Local Guides T shirt there?

Level 10

HI @Sallu677 this is the official merchandise store

https://www.googlemerchandisestore.com

The Local Guides shirt was a perk that Google gave out to LVL4 LG in 2015 and in other occasions, and you can't buy one.

Welcome to connect 🙂

Level 9
Level 9

Level 10

It's most authentic answer @Pea

You not just help @PushkinShukla

You help me too.

Thanks 

Connect Moderator

@Pea The shop that you referenced is NOT an official shop to buy Local Guides t-shirt. It's just a demo website and your order will not go through. Please do not put any credit card info on this website.

@PushkinShukla The gray Local Guides t-shirt used to be sold from the online Google merchandise store, and also the physical store in Google Mountain View. They both no longer carry the t-shirt at the moment. The blue one was given to qualified Local Guides level 4 and above for one particular year (not available anymore). There were a few local events as well where the t-shirts were distributed. As of the moment, there are no ways to buy or get an official Local Guides t-shirt.

Level 5

much of people want to have something with google printed

@LuisR wrote:

@Petersoniq wrote:

@TraciCIs it right to include the word google when printing a Local Guide t-shirt?

Hi @WaynePeter. No, it's not right as the Google logo is reserved for official materials.

Level 8

@iyudhi Thanks for the information ! 

Pushkin Shukla
Level 7

@WAYNE Peter wrote:

@TraciCIs it right to include the word google when printing a Local Guide t-shirt?

LGs1.jpg

Where to get a Google Local Guides T-shirt in India?

Level 10

@AbhinabaS wrote:

@WAYNE Peter wrote:

LGs1.jpg

Where to get a Google Local Guides T-shirt in India?

Hi @AbhinabaS Google LG shirt was a gift for LVL4 guides in 2015, and was also gifted to some LG during some events. You can't buy, but you will find some Google merchandise here: 

https://www.googlemerchandisestore.com/

I don't know if they ship to India 🙂