AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@OSAMA @Fancoisdt Hi. I shared this earlier in the thread, but t-shirts were once given out in 2015 and there are no plans to give out t-shirts in the future at this time. Official logos are not to be used for non-official reasons, as noted in our Help Center: "The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials." You're welcome to create t-shirts on your own using your own imagery or if you're a supported community moderator, the imagery that is made available to you by the team. Hope that helps. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thanks @TraciC yes that's help ,ok waiting tell me or somebody in Jordan will be community moderator . Thanks again 😊

Level 8

Local Guides T-shirts

I love Google merchandise but dont know from where I can get the same. Please let me know where i can get Google Local Guide T-Shirts for my personal use. 

thanks,

Pushkin

Pushkin Shukla
Level 9
Level 9

Level 8

Thanks for the quick help !

...not available in India yet ! seems i need to wait little long...

Pushkin Shukla
Level 8

Hey @LucioV,

Thanks alot for the suggestion ! Cheers...

Pushkin Shukla
Level 10

@PushkinShukla wrote:

Hey @LucioV,

Thanks alot for the suggestion ! Cheers...

Please, choose my as best answer, as the shop that posted Philip seems to be only a demo of a web platform 😉

Level 9
Level 9

@LucioV wrote:

Please, choose my as best answer, as the shop that posted Philip seems to be only a demo of a web platform 😉

Ha ha seriously, you're going around threads asking to switch best answers to you? Really you can have them all, I won't be creating a thread saying how many badges I have so I don't need them.

Level 10

@PhilipF wrote:

@LucioV wrote:

Ha ha seriously, you're going around threads asking to switch best answers to you? Really you can have them all, I won't be creating a thread saying how many badges I have so I don't need them.

@Pea it's not about badges. Marking a BA is for helping other people sort out the right answer, and the answer you gave is wrong. I think i never asked a user to set an answer as Best Answer.

Best regards